Top 5 Halloween hangouts for the kids
1. Legoland’s Brick or Treat- $79 online for a full day at the park and the full evening Brick or Treat celebration. Note* it’s only Saturday nights up until Halloween. Includes treat stations & live music. Tell the kids (and parents) to come in costume.
2. Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld- Only on the weekends until Halloween, but trick or treat stations are all throughout the park and themed shows are all included with park admission. This has been my son’s favorite for a while!
3. Disneyland’s Halloween time celebration. Festivities are included with park admission, but make sure to splurge on some of seasonal churros! Enjoy the park all dressed up for the holidays and of course Mickey and Minnie in costume! Oh, and the Halloween screams evening shows are back for select nights on Main Street.
4. The Carlsbad pumpkin patch with corn maze and tractor rides. It’s right off the 5 freeway and open all week long. Weekend admission is $3, and this is the perfect place to pick out the pumpkins for carving and take family pictures.
5. Bates nut farm. It’s an experience for sure, and the long line of traffic on the weekend may not be worth it if you have super young toddlers (like me), but it’s truly the only thing like it. For $80 you can get a family fun package that includes 2 pumpkins and 30 tickets for all the rides & attractions. Make sure to get their early and enjoy a full day out in Valley Center.